FACILITY RENTALS AT IGNATIUS HOUSE
In addition to providing silent retreats, Ignatius House has established itself as the perfect location for weekday meetings, workshops, conferences, and events. The facilities and grounds are available throughout the week for nonprofit organizations to rent for their day, evening, or overnight meetings and events. Our quality meeting space and overnight facilities can accommodate up to 65 people with 47 private rooms, 44 of which have double beds. Two rooms are handicapped accessible.
Ignatius House Jesuit Retreat Center features several areas for meetings including our Library/Conference room, Atrium, small meeting rooms and our newly renovated Dining Room. A projector with drop down screen and wireless connections are available for presentations.
Whether it’s a volunteer appreciation breakfast in the dining room, a staff Day of Reflection on 20+ acres, or a 3-day training weekday* workshop with overnight accommodations, Ignatius House is available for your organization’s unique needs.
WE’RE ALL ABOUT THE MISSION
Our priority at Ignatius House is to offer the Spiritual Exercises through silent retreats and events; to facilitate this, reserving our facility space for this effort takes precedence over rentals.
* PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT HAVE AVAILABILITY FOR WEEKEND RENTALS DUE TO OUR ONGOING WEEKEND RETREATS. Only if your need is short-term, feel free to check our retreat calendar and inquire about a weekend only if we do not show a retreat scheduled.
For more information and availability for weekday meeting, conference, or event facilities, please call
(404) 255-0503 or email our outside groups coordinator, Theresa Gaeta Andretta or submit the Application Form further below.
View our Facility Photos [link] to see why Ignatius House Retreat Center is the perfect place for your next weekday event.
FACILITY RENTAL OPTION – Full Retreat House Rental
- 47 available rooms; minimum of 10 participants on weekdays
- Private Bedroom/Bath – linens, towels, soap
- Three (3) meals a day. Breakfast-8am; Lunch-12noon; Dinner-6pm
- Hot beverages, fruit & cracker basket in snack area
- Wireless internet
- Access to main Chapel (seats 50-60)
- Access to main Conference Room/Library (seats 40-50)
- Use of Equipment: overhead projector, computer
- Use of our Spiritual Direction rooms (need advance notice/ $100 per room)
Rates: $120 per person per day; $130 per person per day with a Retreat Director
Payment: $1,000 deposit due at time of reservation; non-refundable balance due 2 weeks prior to arrival
Check-in: 9am-4pm weekdays; after 4pm on Sundays
Check-out: by 12 noon on last day of event
DAYS OF REFLECTION or MEETING ROOM RENTALS
- Conference /Library meeting set up
- Light Breakfast & Lunch (Meal times – Breakfast: 8am; Lunch: 12 noon)
- Optional Certified, Experienced Retreat Director
Rates: $40 per person per day; $50 per person per day with a Retreat Director
Payment: $200 deposit due at time of reservation; non-refundable balance due two (2) weeks prior to event
MEETING ROOM RENTALS (no meals, space only)
Rental includes: Table-Chair set- up and Water set-up
|# of Participants||Meeting Space Location||Rate|
|0 – 10 people||Resource Building||$150 minimum|
|11 – 30 people||Atrium||$200 minimum|
|31 – 50||Library||$250 minimum|
|$100 extra for each hour or portion thereof for staying beyond contracted hours|
Deposit: $200 deposit required for use of Atrium or Library, all or part of which will be returned upon satisfactory clean-up
Payment: 50% due at time of reservation; non-refundable balance due two (2) weeks prior to event
CONFERENCE – LIBRARY MEETING SET-UP
|Meeting Set-Up Type||Capacity||Meeting Set-Up Type||Capacity|
Meeting Set-Up Options:
All prices are for events in current calendar year only. (Rates are subject to change)
Please note that Ignatius House has the right to use any unused rooms for other guests of the house.