The Ignatius House Facility: Nourishment for the Mind, Body and Soul
Designed with you in mind, the comforts of Ignatius House allow you to focus on what’s important.
You will enjoy:
- Comfortable private bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Chef-prepared nutritious and delicious meals with offerings to meet special dietary needs.
- Meals that include breakfast choices, lunches and dinners balanced with protein, abundant fresh salads, locally grown vegetables, and fruit sides to keep you healthy and your mind clear.
- An abundance of quiet and sacred places to meditate, read or write.
- Sacred spaces throughout the grounds.
- Liturgies in the St Ignatius Chapel.
Wherever You Wander, It is Clear That God’s Hand in Nature and Our Lives is Present and at Work.
No matter what the season, or weather, Ignatius House Retreat Center is the perfect place for meditation, prayer and self-reflection that allows you to enjoy a sacred environment both inside or out.
Our expansive grounds provide a myriad of quiet resting places for meditation, introspection, and prayer…and step into our small adoration Chapel and you’ll experience a truly intimate space for reflection and prayer. Attend Mass in the St. Ignatius Chapel and you’ll be inspired by the Gospel, our Crucifix sculpture by Martin C. Dawe, and the majestic views of the Chattahoochee River. Retreat inside our main building and you’ll find quiet places to meditate, read or write. And in your own private bedroom, rest, reflect and revive.
See our Photo Gallery to help visualize and make your retreat come to live.
View the Trail Map to help you navigate through the heavily wooded acres bordering the river.