Nourishment for the Mind, Body and Soul
Designed with you in mind, the comforts of Ignatius House allow you to focus on what’s important.
You will enjoy:
- Private bedroom and bath
- Chef-prepared, balanced meals with protein, fresh salads, locally grown vegetables, and fruit
- Complimentary coffee, tea and snacks throughout your stay
- An abundance of quiet and serene places to meditate, read, or write
- Outdoor trails through indigenous forest and the Chattahoochee River
- Sacred time in the glass-walled St. Ignatius Chapel.
See our Photo Gallery
View the Trail Map
Wherever You Wander, It’s Clear that God’s Hand in Nature and Our Lives Is Present.
No matter what the season or weather, Ignatius House Retreat Center is the perfect place for meditation, prayer and self-reflection that allows you to enjoy a sacred environment both inside or outdoor.
Our expansive grounds provide a myriad of quiet resting places for meditation, introspection, and prayer. Step into the Suzanne Spalding Memorial Chapel and you’ll experience a truly intimate space for reflection and prayer. Attend Mass in the St. Ignatius Chapel to be inspired by the Gospel, a Crucifix sculpture by Atlanta artist Martin C. Dawe, and seasonal views of the Chattahoochee River. Inside or out, you’ll find place to rest, reflect and revive.